Cable and Wire
Plastic Insulated Wire & Cable
Application: The cable is suitable for fixed wiring of power device with rated voltage up to 450/750V, lighting of home electric apparatus and instrument, wiring of electric equipments, instruments, electronic equipments, automatic devices etc.
Standard: IEC60227-1:2007, IEC60227-2:2003, IEC60227-3:1997, IEC60227-4:1997, IEC60227-5:2003, IEC60227-7:2003
1. The long-term permitted operating temperature of PVC insulated cable is 70°C, 90°C; The long-term permitted operating temperature of cross-linked polyolefin insulation cable conductor is 105°C, 125°C, 150°C;
2. According to different usage , there are cables for fixed wiring, cords for connecting, wires for internal wiring of equipment etc;
3. Long term operating temperature of XLPE insulated cable is 105?-150°C, large current, no-halogen, low-corrosion, superior flame-resistant etc.
Plastic Insulated Control Cable
Application: This product serves as connecting cables for electric apparatus and meters in the controlling, monitoring and protection circuits with the rated AC voltage of 450/750V
1.Rated voltageU0/U: 450/750V;
2.The long-term permitted operating temperature of conductor : 70°C is for PVC and PE insulated cables; 90°C is for XLPE insulated cables;
3. Temperature for cable laying shall be not less than 0°C;
4.The Allowed bending radius: Bending radius of non-armored cables should be at least 6 times as wide as the outer diameter of cable; Bending radius of armored cable or of copper tape screened cables should be 12 times minimum as wide as the outer diameter of cable.
XLPE Insulated Power Cable
Application: The cable is suitable to be installed in power transmission and distribution lines with the rated voltage ranging from 1 kV to 35kV
Standard: IEC 60502-1:2004, IEC 60502-2:2005
1.Maximum rated operating temperature of the cable conductor is 90°C;
2.Maximum short circuit temperature of the cable conductor shall not exceed 250°C(duration not exceeding 5s);
3.Rated voltage of cables should fit the operating conditions of its system. Systems are classified into the following three categories:
Category A: In the event that one conductor contacts ground or any grounding conductor, it would be able to disconnect with the system within 1min;
Category B: In the event of single phase grounding fault, it could keep running for a short time. According to JB/T 8996, grounding fault duration should not exceed 1h. Although this standard allows a longer running time under faulty condition, it should be less than 8h in any circumstance. Its annual combined grounding fault duration should not exceed 125h;
Category C: This category comprises all systems which do not fall into category A or B.
PVC Insulated Power Cable
Application: The cable is suitable to be installed in power transmission and distribution lines with the rated voltage ranging from 1 kV to 6kV
Standard: IEC 60502-1:2004
1.Max rated operating temperature of the cable is 70°C;
2.Max short-circuit temperature of the cable does not exceed 160°C (duration not exceeding 5s);
3.When ambient temperature is above 0°C, the cables installation are free from fall restrictions.
Aerial Insulated Cable
Application: The cable is suitable to be installed in overhead power transmission and distribution lines of 0.6/1 kV and 10kV
Standard: IEC 60502, IEC60227, IEC 61089
1.The long–term permitted operating temperature of the cable conductor : 70°C is for PVC and PE insulated cables; 90°C is for XLPE insulated cables;
2.Maximum short circuit temperature of the cable conductor shall not exceed (duration not exceeding 5s): PVC is 160°C, PE is 150°C, XLPE is 250°C;
3.Maximum cable laying temperature is -20°C.
4.Allowed bending radius:
For 0.6/1 kV cable: when its external cable diameter (D) is less than 25mm, it should be no less than 4D; when D<25mm, it should be no less than 6D, D>=25mm.
For 10kV cable: Single core cable should be no less than 20D; for multi-core cable, it should be no less than 15D.
Application: AAC and ACSR have been widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels, since they have such good characteristics as simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, low cost, large transmission capacity and are also suitable to be laid across rivers and valleys where special geographical features exist.
Standard: IEC 61089 : 1991
1. The electrical performance of AAC and ACSR is indicated in DC at 20°C(omega/km). The resistivity of the hard aluminum wire for stranded wires is not greater than the international standard value of 28.264 nOmega.m;
2. The rated tensile strength of AAC is denoted by the product of all aluminum wire cross-sectional areas and the minimum tensile strength of corresponding size specified in the standard for aluminum wire;
3. The rated tensile strength of ACSR is denoted by the sum of all aluminum wire’s tensile strength and steel wire’s tensile strength.